I am standing for re-election on 5 May as your local Liberal Democrat councillor for Morningside Ward.
The Council is holding elections on 5 May. I am standing for re-election as your Liberal Democrat Councillor. After five years of service to my community, I am making a fresh commitment to:
- Continue to work hard for the whole of Morningside Ward,
- Listen to local people and stand up for them, and
- Keep in touch all year round through the Citizen and my regular email newsletters.
Edinburgh City Council Needs To Change
For a decade our city has been run by a coalition of SNP and Labour Councillors. My top four objectives for the next five years in the council are to:
- Make basic council services fit for purpose
- Increase funding for our local schools
- Promote sustainable travel options in consultation with local residents.
- Prevent developers from building on Midmar Paddock.
To do all this, I need your first preference vote in the local elections on 5 May.
If you would like to contact me for any reason, need a postal vote form or would like to help my campaign (perhaps by displaying a poster in your window at election time) please get in touch. You can do so by clicking on the link at the top of the page.
Sign up for Councillor Neil Ross's E-Citizen email Newsletter