Ed believes in ensuring our communities across Drum Brae / Gyle ward receive the best possible Council services. A well-known face on the doorstep, Ed has been standing up for West Edinburgh and has helped ensure local people are listened to at all levels of government.
Together with Councillor Robert Aldridge, he is campaigning for:
- Action to tackle the terrible state of local roads, paths and pavements
- More investment in our parks and green spaces
- Better lighting in green spaces so people can feel safe when walking
- A lights-controlled crossing at the junction of Drum Brae North and Drum Brae Drive
- Changes to the timetabling of the Number 12 bus to return it to the pre-pandemic timetable
- A complete shelving of Council plans for a Low Traffic Neighbourhood in East Craigs and Craigmount, rather than simply 'for now'
- Removal of the hazardous Spaces for People cycle lane on Drum Brae North