With three days left before the polls close on Thursday, it's time to think hard about who is best placed to serve our city. Five years of Labour/SNP control have damaged our city’s reputation and our quality of life. The Liberal Democrats and I are ambitious for Edinburgh and will make your council work better for you.
As your councillor, I will:
- Work with local residents to tackle car-dumping
- Support greater investment in roads and pavements
- Campaign to preserve and protect our green spaces
- Sort out the bin collection service and increase recycling
- Support parity between mental health and physical health services
- Champion local control of local services
Liberal Democrats believe the council should work better for its citizens. It's time to get the basics right.