Kevin Lang has a track record of local campaigns across the communities of Cramond, Davidson's Mains, Muirhouse, Queensferry, Kirkliston, Dalmeny, Newbridge and Ratho Station.
Working as a team with local MSP, Alex Cole-Hamilton, Kevin will be a strong voice for our area and a councillor who really gets things done. Having been born, brought up and educated locally, he really understands the problems we face.
He is currently campaigning:
- against the major greenbelt housing developments such as Cammo which will put pressure on local services and risk traffic gridlock.
- to get a new direct Lothian Bus service between Queensferry, Dalmeny, Kirkliston and Edinburgh city centre.
- for action to tackle the congestion at the Kirkliston crossroads.
- to get changes to the Edinburgh Airport flight path to route aircraft further away from Cramond.
- for new speed cameras on the Glasgow Road near Ratho Station.
- for action on joy riding and speeding motorcyles in Silverknowes and Muirhiouse.
Kevin will also keep up the tradition of the local Lib Dem team by working hard and keeping in touch all year round.